I. The operator
The operator of the web page www.autodemont.sk is the AUTODEMONT, s.r.o., head Office at:Kostolná 563, 032 02 Závažná Poruba, company ID (IČO): 47 352 680, VAT identification (DIČ): 202 384 1028, VAT reg. no.:SK202 384 1028, registered in the commercial register of the Žilina county court, part S.R.O, part number: 59847/L, operator contact information: +421 948 765 433, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible person: Tomáš Šuman-Hreblay .
The responsible person is fully responsible for handling and processing personal information gained on the web page: www.autodemont.sk.
II. Definition of terms
1. The person – everyone whose personal information is being used and/or processed
2. Processing of personal information – any kind of activity when personal information is being usedand/or processed. Personal information on the web page: www.autodemont.sk are being processed exclusively after confirmation of The person within the meaning of regulations of the European parlament and the European council no. 2016/679 of protection of The people when processing
personal information and free movement of these information, which is repealed by a directive 95/46/ES (general regulation of personal information protection) and according to law § 13 part 1. Letter a) law no.18/2018 Slovak law about personal information protection.
3. Personal information: information considering The person directly or indirectly. Authorized person: a person in an employment relationship woth the operator which also gets in contact with the personal information.
5. Responsible person: person who is responsible for constant supervision of handling the personal information and the obeying the valid laws and regulations.
III. Terms of processing personal information
The terms of processing personal information means the way and terms and/or ways of how the information is being processed in order to gain the purpose of processing the personal information. The terms of processing, the ways of processing and else in order to gain the purpose is set by the operator under the Regulation of the European parlament and the European council of protection of The people when processing personal information and free movement of these information, which is repealed by a directive 95/46/ES (general regulation of personal information protection) and according to law § 13 part 1. Letter a) law no.18/2018 Slovak law about personal information protection.
IV. Recieved personal information - characteristics
Recieved personal information are strictly used only:
1.Preparation of the order, issuance of a tax document and complaint in the internet shop www.autodemont.s k in the extent of: (title, name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, telephone, bank account number, signature)
2. Filling in the contact form - for any information, finding out the availability of the goods sold, submitting a reminder or any request
The personal data processed are - Gender, title, first and last name, permanent address, date of birth, identity card number (or other identity verification document), telephone number, email address. Personal information such as phone number, email address is processed solely to ensure communication with the person concerned in terms of the services provided or for direct marketing activities following the voluntary consent of the person concerned. The person concerned may at any time withdraw consent to the processing of the data in question. The personal data processed are secured in every respect so as not to misuse them. Access to personal data is exclusively authorized by an operator who adheres to the principles of processing personal data. Access to personal data is secure. The processing time of the personal data is determined for the time necessary for the provision of the services of the operator, or until the person concerned withdraws his consent to the processing of personal data. After this time, personal data will be removed from the operator´s database. The operator has taken all necessary technical and personnel measures to ensure the protection of personal data. In the event of a disruption of the protection related to the protection of personal data, the operator shall, within 48 hours, inform the persons concerned of such a situation. The personal data acquired will not be provided by the operator to third parties other than the competent state authorities, if required by applicable law or other regulations and obligations.
Cookies are short text files - data that the WWW server stores on your PC while visiting our website. Cookies record site visit information to make it easier and faster to use the site on the next visit.
VI. Rights of the persons concerned
The rights of data subjects concerned with the processing of personal data are and will be preserved in such a way as to prevent them from being violated or restricted. The rights of the persons concerned are:
• the right of verification or the personal data of the person concerned are processed - the right of
access to personal data
• the right to rectify personal data, the addition of personal data, the deletion of personal data
• the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data
• the right to limit processing personal data
• the right to transfer personal data
• the right to object to the purpose of processing personal data
Several data may be obtained for a specific purpose, subject to the consent of the data subject. It is not possible for another purpose for which the personal data obtained was to be used. An operator is required to notify any change in the processing of personal data to the data subject. The information obligation is not limited to the time when the person concerned obtains and processes the personal
data. This obligation is valid until the personal data of the person concerned are erased.
If you have questions about your rights, or if you have any questions or doubts, you can contact the
operator at any time by calling +421 948 765 433,or by electronic mail : www.autodemont.sk